Community post

Discussion

Cd1?

I have had some spotting and went to the bathroom just now nwhen I wiped it was red blood. So do I start this as cd1 now?

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Well I was also hanging in there, would have been 12DPO and close to testing for me but this morning there was the spotting followed a few hours later by ... So for me, today is CD1.

Could yours not be IB?

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

12 years ago

unfortunately not. full blown AF came in the middle of the night..sneaky little witch...

12 years ago • Post starter

so ladies me too using cbfm on cd6got low but really cannot wait to ovulate going all out this month hoping an praying this is where we all get those BFP BFP BFP so shall will keep this thread open till we all due to test bed and get those massive postives as id love it to be all 3 or more getting those result so here is all the baby dust we need xx

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo