Posts by MandyK05

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Positive OPK test.....

I got a positive OPK test today, suppose to ovulate on the 9th... today is cycle day 13 for me. Anyone close t ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

A reading by a baby psychic?

Have you ever heard about a psychic reading by the baby psychic like Jenny Renny, Cherri22, Brooke or Ruby? Th ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Miscarriage :(

On may 9th, after taking OPK test I could figure out why they were all negative. So I took a pregnancy test an ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Ruby reading results!

When I spoke with your next baby to come he said that hes a precious boy. :stork_blue: That you will FIND ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

BFP!

Got a BFP on 05/09/2012 but I'm not sure what to think of it. Here is my story: I have normal 28 day cycles ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

WTF! when did I OV? or maybe I didn't OV at all this month..

So my cycles are 28 days long just like clock work. I OV on day 14. I use OPK's and day 12 is always negative, ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Rose Reading!

I see JUN/JULY and a BOY for you :)

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

My Cheri22 Reading!

Thank you for being patient with me while I got back to your reading., They show me a GIRL and JUNE so this is ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Ruby reading!

When I spoke with your next baby to come he said that hes a precious boy. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITI ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

How do opk test work?

I have used OPK test's for the last 2 cycles. When I get a positive result it stays positive for about 2 days ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago