Community post

Discussion

WTF! when did I OV? or maybe I didn't OV at all this month..

So my cycles are 28 days long just like clock work. I OV on day 14. I use OPK's and day 12 is always negative, then day 13 is always positive...every month. Well this month I started my OPK test on day 12 like normal and I got neg (like always) day 13 neg, day 14 neg. I did remember I had some slight cramping on day 10 but didn't think twice about it because OV wasn't for another 4 days. Any Ideas on what may have happened???? And if I OV early will AF start early too???

User Image User Image

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

There is a possibility that you didn't ovulate this cycle... it is actually fairly normal to have an anovulatory cycle once or twice a year. If you did ovulate early, say on cycle day 10, then your AF should show up 14 days later based on your prior cycles, so on CD 24. Have you tried temping with any of your cycles? This would confirm that you ovulated or show you that you did not.

12 years ago

even with regular 28 day cycles ovulation can occur anywhere between the 10th and 14th day, dont know about the period, some sites are saying af will come early some are saying no :/

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo