Community post

Question

A reading by a baby psychic?

Have you ever heard about a psychic reading by the baby psychic like Jenny Renny, Cherri22, Brooke or Ruby? They are suppose to be able to predict when you will get a BFP, when the baby will be born, and the gender of your baby. Ruby claims to be 98% accurate. I know this is all suppose to be for fun, but has anyone ever had a reading? Where they right? I'm curious as to what the psychic has to say, so i got a reading just waiting to receive it via email.

User Image User Image

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Oh wow I have never even heard about that at all. Now how did it work? Where did you have to go to do it or is it online? I would like to try it just to see how accurate it is just for fun. Thanks and Good Luck sweetie....Lots of Baby Dust your way and my way as well :D

12 years ago

YES do tell :+)

God creates NO bad days! Faith is the substance of things hoped for! Stormie

12 years ago

What is the cost of this reading?? I have been to a psychic years ago but I am curious to see what kind of a reading I would gert!!!

12 years ago

http://www.ttcbabylovepredictions.com/
click on services on the left side.

I got the $10 reading that is suppose to tell you the BFP month, Date of birth and gender of your next 2 babies. I haven't gotton my reading back yet, but I will post it when I do get it. then we will see if its accurate or not!

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I got a reading from sky at askpsychicsky.com
she predicted a girl and that i would conceive or get a bfp in nov. 2011.
she was right! I conceived in early nov and got a bfp at the end with my daughter! I am due aug 7th
everybody should try her!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo