Community post

Journal

My Cheri22 Reading!

Thank you for being patient with me while I got back to your reading., They show me a GIRL and JUNE so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

They show her always being slender, and always loving to run. I just get the impression that any chance she gets, is joining the school in their track meets, and other running activities. Its always going to be something that is a big part of her life and even gets her some scholarships into college for their track team as well.

her hair is always fairly short, would say chin level to resting on her shoulders at the longest. usually one that prefers to have her hair manageable and is often preferring things that just are quick and easy.

She loves wearing clothes that are comfortable but prefers to also focus on "fit". So not wanting to wear something that is too loose and baggy, but prefers things like "skinny" jeans, or similar. Shes always into darker colors, and seems to really love greens of any shade.

I am seeing her as someone who is always more motivated than most people, not the type that likes to just sit around, and would actually be more proactive than most would think.S hes always on the go, always full of ideas, and is often the one that can get you out of a jam. Shes a quick thinker, able to go with the flow but is someone who is always dependable. Always thinking things through before moving forward with her decision. Shes got a good heart, but is not one that allows herself to be swindled and will often tell someone what she thinks if they are trying to take advantage.

When it comes to career paths, they show her working in a higher marketing management type company. They are known for their "outside the box" thinking and aggressive pursuit of the best people to help them with their plans.

When to comes to marriage, I am seeing her closer to 28. They will have one girl of their own.

Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

User Image User Image

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo