Posts by kimberlyb2013

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

15 weeks with TWINS! Their genders are....

GIRLS!!! I've been a member here since February 2012 and got my BFP back in October 2012. Well, 80 days later, ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

PROMISING SYMPTOMS: NEED ANSWERS PLEASE?!?!

Hi! I'm pretty sure these symptoms aren't in my head. Especially since I haven't been paying much attention to ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

COULD IT BE?!?!?!

Hi! I'm pretty sure these symptoms aren't in my head. Especially since I haven't been paying much attention to ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

4 dpo today! Any cycle buddies?

10 days until testing! Who's with me?

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

How long after positive OPK will I O?

I got a positive OPK today and just wanted to know how long after that should I expect to O. It's CD 23 for me ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Will I ever get my chance?!?!

Hi ladies! After a 6 week miscarriage in June, and 9 months ttc before then, I'm starting to lose hope that DH ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How to cope with miscarriage?

After a bfp this past July 18th, I learned today that at only 6 weeks and 3 days, I'm miscarrying :-( DH and ...

11 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Update!

Ok ladies. I just posted a question wondering why I got a bfp on a wondfo, but bfn on a CB digi and FRER. Well ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Confused about BFP

Hi ladies. This past Friday I got 2 blaring bfps on wondfos. That same day with the same urine, I tested with ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

2 days late and BFN

I'm currently 16dpo with no symptoms of AF or pregnancy. No sore bbs, no cramps, bloating, etc. What is going ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago