Community post

Question

Will I ever get my chance?!?!

Hi ladies! After a 6 week miscarriage in June, and 9 months ttc before then, I'm starting to lose hope that DH and I first baby will NEVER happen! I dream of having our first ultrasound, finding out the sex, baby shower, etc. I know this may sound crazy, but whenever I visit my nutritionists office, I pretend(in my mind) that I'm at the doctors for my first prenatal appointment. :-) We want this so badly, but it seems to be happening to everyone around us. We're the odd balls of our family and friends. Help me out ladies. I just feel like giving up

User Image

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I know how you feel...and don't give up hope. TTC can be an emotional rollercoaster! And then it doesn't help when everyone around you is pregnant and telling you "just relax and your time will come", if that 'advice' isn't hard enough to hear, you've got a pregnant woman standing before you saying it while she's all big and round a beautifully pregnant!:) I've been trying for just about a year, had a chemical pregnancy in the first couple of months...it is a hard road, but, you've got to take it all in stride. Your time will come, and when it does, you will be all the more grateful for that precious child. Baby dust!:)

~Hoping to be a mommy~ User Image

11 years ago

I feel your pain and it really is like an emotional rollercoaster. My body has been whacky since we have been trying to conceive which is around 5 months now. Good luck!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo