Community post

Discussion

15 weeks with TWINS! Their genders are....

GIRLS!!! I've been a member here since February 2012 and got my BFP back in October 2012. Well, 80 days later, I'm here to announce that not only are they twins, but upon having an early gender scan at 15 weeks, DH and I found out they are GIRLS! I'm super excited and elated that I'm having the daughters that DH and I have always wanted! Congrats to all the ladies on your new bfps! I'm wishing all of you a H&H 9 months. Only 5 1/2 more months for me :-)

Btw, I think my signature is wrong. Lol. Pay it no mind

User Image

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

YaY!! Congrats!! I'm assuming, identicals??

11 years ago

They're actually fraternal :-)

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

That's awesome...double congrats!! Hope u have a wonderful 9 months!! =))

11 years ago

What were your early symptoms with your twins? Did you have any thoughts you were in fact carrying twins?

11 years ago

I didnt really think about it until my mom reminded me that my grandmother had given birth to twin. One ended up being still born, but she had twins nonetheless. Seeing that twins run in the family maternally, I just knew I would be the one to get the twin gene. Low and behold there were 2 sacs with 2 beans in each one at my 6 week ultrasound :-)

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo