Posts by Barbie

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Anyone felt their cervix during early pregnancy? Pregnancy confirmed..

I'm 12dpo today. Testing every day and my line hasn't gotten darker since Monday. (First positive was Monday) ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Who else is VERY scared to go to first ultrasound????

My first ultrasound is next week and I am SO SCAREDD. I will be about 7 weeks... I can't wait but at the same ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Differentiate period cramps and pregnancy cramps?

I am only 4-5dpo, but today I had cramping that felt more like a sting. :eek:... I want to prepare myself for ...

10 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Dry cervical mucus 10dpo, feeling out this month )':

But I did some digging around on the web and found this which mentions dryness during or after implantation: ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

How to get over fear of not being able to keep a pregnancy?

This is my first month of actual TTC, I had miscarriage a few months back, so my body must be able to fall pre ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

TMI, but horrible cramps on and off unlike AF- HELP

okay this is beyond tmi, BUT I have to ask. i am only 5dpo and i have had the weirdest day of cramps. i got tw ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

What type of CM did YOU have in early pregnancy? Replies?(:

Only a few dpo, usually I am dry down there. Well since yesterday I haven't been producing an 'overflow' of ce ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

First month of TRUE TTC.

Please wish me luck, I'm gonna need it. I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks... only a few months back, ever since I ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages