Community post

Discussion

TMI, but horrible cramps on and off unlike AF- HELP

okay this is beyond tmi, BUT I have to ask. i am only 5dpo and i have had the weirdest day of cramps. i got twinges and then stinging cramps, but 5dpo is such an awkward day to have cramping because it is too early for AF, too early for implantation, and too late for ovulation cramps... so i have no idea what to label these cramps. What I can say which is tmi is that ive got period like cramps throughout the day and when i go to use the bathroom, the cramps go away. so are these cramps just bowel cramps or what else could this be!? do period like cramps feel the same as bowel cramps? I have never really noticed i suppose, so i am confused.

User Image

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Its not to early for implantation. Most websites say it can happen between 3 - 12 days after ovulation. But I will say its could be gas. Sometimes I will get sharp stingy pains like that and they get better when I pee. If I take something like gas X it usually goes away! Could be either or....

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo