Community post

Discussion

Who else is VERY scared to go to first ultrasound????

My first ultrasound is next week and I am SO SCAREDD. I will be about 7 weeks... I can't wait but at the same time I'm so worried its killing me! Let me say last year I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks and when we went to the 7 week ultrasound there were TWINS! But neither of them had a heartbeat.... ),: I'm worried sick because of what happened last time. I am sooooo scared I don't want that to happen again ): anyone else very scared????
Does anybody have success stories of having a healthy baby after a miscarriage???

User Image

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I miscarried twins the day before my first ultrasound was scheduled last december. I was heartbroken. I had to put off ttc for a while after that for other reasons, but we started again last month. I can totally understand how you're feeling right now.

I have not personally but I know lots of women who have had healthy babies after a miscarriage. Unfortunately, it's very common to miscarry, but women don't always talk about it (I didn't tell many people either, it was just too personal). But those I did tell inevitably had their own m/c story to tell and even the nurse who did my intake at the hospital for the d&c told me that she has two kids, and m/c once in between. I hope that reassures you somewhat!

Good luck :)

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

11 years ago

Oh honesty every story helps, every positive story.... Honestly 1/3 of my friends have miscarried their first pregnancy do it's comforting to know I'm not the only one around me... I hope soooo bad this baby sticks(: I wish you the best luck in your ttc journey and I hope you get many sticky healthy babies!!(:

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Sorry for your loss. I have my first u/s next week and I will be 7 weeks too. Very stressful for me as I had an ectopic last November so wanting to know everything is where it's supposed to be! I am going to be so afraid to look at the screen, that it's going to be like last time where every week they never saw anything, until they saw something in my tube and I was rushed into surgery. I'll be thinking about you when I go to mine, I hope everything turns out ok!

Lindsay

11 years ago

sorryy for your loss i am afraid to i had a missed miscarriage in may and doctor said i could start trying for a baby this month and i was blessed line got dark in 2 days Praying for all of you girls that it's a sticky bean
h&h 9 months

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo