Community post

Journal

First month of TRUE TTC.

Please wish me luck, I'm gonna need it. I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks... only a few months back, ever since I have had a horrible fear of not being able to get pregnant. The doctors I see tell me everything about my reproductive tract is fine, but it is hard to believe after a loss. Had unprotected sex with hubby ever since but we never planned my dates, just danced whenever. Now this month is my first month of charting and trying. I am a crazy lunatic when it comes to symptoms because in my last pregnancy I knew I was pregnant a whole week before my missed period because I could just 'tell' and it was my first pregnancy! If anyone has advice on how to get over the fear of not being able to fall pregnant, please lend it to me! I'm going to need it. Best of wishes to everyone TTC. Baby dust(:

User Image

1 Comment • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

hi there..its totally natural to be afraid...i lost my son at 40 weeks and 4 days. my dr didnt want to induce me and the day i finally went into active labour my son was gone. there was no reason why he died either, nothing was wrong with him, the cord or placenta. im 35yrs old and have pcos so i definetly dont have babies easily. the best way is to face your fear and actually realize that there is nothing you can do with some losses. lose your guilt. accept what is meant to be and look forward to your future. you are young and stable and are in a loving relationship. give thanks...there is also a quote from the buddah.."with our thoughts we create our world" it rings very true so try to remain positive as much as you can and the rest will fall into place. good luck.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo