Posts by smellycat

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

10dpo neg preg test this morning

I am 10 dpo, and over the last 5 days-1 week I have been experiencing all combinations of symptoms, from heada ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

BD too much?

Me and my other half are ttc, and we have been BD every day for a week prior to my ov and for a few days after ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

pls help!- confusing ovulation test last month.

think I've accurately worked out my cycle after coming off the mirena a couple months ago, but as yet I suppo ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

disappointing start to 2012

Just an update, my period arrived on new years day- what a disappointment and curse to the new year! So, I can ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

why have I got pregnancy symptoms but a neg test result?

I am 11 dpo, and over the last 5 days-1 week I have been experiencing all combinations of symptoms, from heada ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Discharge similar to ovulation

I'm now 2dpo,I had a little discharge on the day of and day bedore of ovulation,but today I had a lot of egg-w ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

possible pregnancy?

I am 1dpo, I have a normal 28 day cycle, so I was ovulating yesterday 14/12/11 but I last had sex 3 and 4 days ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

very, very early bfp symptoms?

I should've been ovualting on the 19/12/11, a test confirmed this. I last had sex on the 15 & 16/12/11, bu ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

ovulation day

I have had some odd things happening these last few days and today, however they could be just pms related as ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages