Community post

Discussion

10dpo neg preg test this morning

I am 10 dpo, and over the last 5 days-1 week I have been experiencing all combinations of symptoms, from headaches on and off, low backaches, and particularly one day was on my lower right side only, dull abdomen aches similar to dull period cramps, and twinge pains a couple times around what could've been ovulatiion/implantation pain, a bout of diarreoa, tender breasts for many days now that is worse than what is normal for me, the little bumps on my nipples which are more prominent than before these last couple of days, a severely increased appetite, a few bouts of nausea lasting seconds coming and going over the course of a few days, very excessive bloating of 5-7 Ibs weight gain which is very uncomfortable, increased cervical mucous but not overly a lot of. It is approx 4/5 days before my next period, I rarely experience pms symptoms and more the emotional rather than physical ones if any. I took a preg test this morning and it was negative much to my diappointment. It was a clear blue early testing one, that claimed to 56% accurate testing 4 day before your due period. Even at that rate surely it would've shown up or somethingt at least?

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Your hcg levels may just be too low yet. That's a pretty poor accuracy level this early on, so give it a few days and try testing again!

12 years ago

Tested again this morning and still negative.af due on mon 2nd/tues 3rd jan 2012.

12 years ago • Post starter

Smellycat how are things? I'm 10dpo today and have had almost the same symptoms and this morning got a negative test.

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo