Community post

Discussion

BD too much?

Me and my other half are ttc, and we have been BD every day for a week prior to my ov and for a few days after. I have read that if ttc it's best to BD every other or every 2-3 days, but is ok every day if he is healthy/good sperm count. Whilst we don't know what my oh sperm count is like, he is very healthy, he eats right, exercises regularly, doesn't smoke and very rarely drinks. So I suppose that will go in our favour. I was just wondering if we have lowered our chances by BD every night to ttc?

Also whilst I'm here, I know I should probably mention on a seperate post that my opk showed positive last sun at 8 am and 10 am, but come 1 and 4 pm it was negative, it was also negative the sat eve before at about 9pm and for the whole day in fact. Why such a short surge, then to top it off, I am sure I had another psositive surge yesterday afternoon at around 3pm, but negative again at 8pm that eve last night. What's going on???? I hope I ov when the sun positive showed up as if it was yesterday/today then my luteal phase won't be long enough as af is due on sat 28th jan.

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

SmellyCat, Its possible that the opk wasn't picking up enough LH at those later times, and sometimes to much water consumption I think can mess with results? or if your pee was not concentrated enough,not much LH would show up...

Anyways good luck!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo