Posts by cravemyheart

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Is it possible to get pregnant this fast?

I stopped my bc the second last week of October. Had my withdrawal bleed on october 31st. Ended November 1st. ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

do you just "lnow" the sex of your child

anyone ever just have a gut feeling you know what the sex of your child will be? i'm not even positive i'm ...

7 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

everyone is against me

what do you do when it seems everybody is against you and ttc. even my psychiatrist wants me to stop. my best ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Sensitivity of pro care dollarama test

Anyone know the sensitivity of a dollarama pro care test? I took a test today and got a very faint positive. I ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Hcg taking its time.

I'm pregnant. But over the last two weeks my hcg went from 49 to 110. It's not doubling like it should. And I' ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Am I pregnant again?

I miscarried on jan 7th. I ovulated again on jan 13 so i think. I got implantation bleeding or what I assumed ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Spotting after bding

Is this just irritation of the cervix or is there another reason?

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Pregnancy a week after miscarriage

Has anyone had a pregnancy onE week after a miscarriage and brought it to term?

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

When are you fertile again after m/c?

I'm getting positive opks my cervix is high open and soft and my cm is ewcm and I'm only a week past my miscar ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Viable pregnancy?

Saturday I found out I was pregnant. About 3 hours after I started bleeding. I went to the hospital and they s ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago