Community post

Discussion

Hcg taking its time.

I'm pregnant. But over the last two weeks my hcg went from 49 to 110. It's not doubling like it should. And I'm bleeding. ER doctors can't explain it. Has anyone else had something similar happen? How did you get through it?

User Image

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

have you went to ur ob yet .my sister had the same thing happen to her in 07 and she did have a healthy baby .u just never know what will happen .I would call ur ob and try and get a ultra sound . it could also mean ur not that far along .and as far as the bleeding goes . My mother and sister and best friend had heavy bleeding every month . my mom did not know she was pregnant with my sister cause she had what looked like her af . she found out she was pg with my sister at 7 months . dont lose hope . ur numbers are not going down . please keep me updated . I will pray for you. best of luck.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo