Community post

Discussion

Is it possible to get pregnant this fast?

I stopped my bc the second last week of October. Had my withdrawal bleed on october 31st. Ended November 1st. I was due for AF on November 15th and she's 5 days late. Could I be pregnant?

User Image

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Yes, it is very possible. You should take a HPT and share the result with us. :)

User Image

11 years ago

Definitely possible. Though, I had a very similar situation that turned out to be a chemical pregnancy/miscarriage. The day after my positive hpt (1.5 weeks late for af) I started bleeding. I'm not trying to quash your hopes just recommending you guard your heart a little.

11 years ago

It is totally possible, and only one way to know for sure!

I will say though, depending on the bc(I am assuming pill?), it could be messing with your normal cycle. A lot of women need a few months for their body to adjust and get regular again.

Good luck!

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

just so you all know, im cravemyheart. im just using to accounts to keep track of both cycles.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

i think i ovulated yesterday. due to ewcm and o pains. so that would make sense. counting from when i had the withdrawal bleeding i would be due for ovulation yesterday.

so im going to count from both days and go for a blood test. if it's negative then i know i ovulated later than the first date.

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo