Posts by cravemyheart

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

AF

i never get any AF symptoms, so the fact i have symptoms are killing me. i want to test now!!

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

when does implantation occur?

im sure this has been asked a million times but i can't find the information. anyone know when implantation oc ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

vomiting during 2ww

i had my first episode of vomiting tonight. i had just gone out to dinner with a friend, and we were waiting o ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

very sore nipples at 5dpo

i've other symptoms too, but the most prominent one is sore nipples. anyone else have this kind of discomfort ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

very sore bbs

my nipples are killing me. i hope this is a good sign..

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

psychiatrist says no

i went to see my psychiatrist today and see feels im not ready for a baby. broke my heart. i know in my heart ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I think I conceived sunday

my boyfriend and i bd'd sunday. i had been getting ewcm all day and the day before. today i feel off. gas, nau ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

can someone explain ewcm?

or point me to a page/site that will? does ewcm mean your ovulating? or about to? any help appreciated. thank ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Messed up cycle but still fertile?

My cycle is messed up. My last period was nov 3rd 2011. I was supposed to have another dec 1st 2011 but never ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

anyone conceive on clopixol/celexa/clonazepam?

i'm on the above drugs and im afraid theyre hindering my ability to conceive. anyone ever conceive on any of t ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago