Posts by tryingagain36

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

bfp then bfn???

Ok ladies so I am somewhere between 9 and 12DPO. I'm not sure when exactly I o'd. I got anxious this am and ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Holy Crap my boobs are sore!!!

So for about 6-7 days my boobs have been sore, today however, they are killing me. To the point I have done a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Side Stitch pain?? Anyone else?

Today I have been having this pain like a side stitch after running except its a little higher. Kind of just ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Journaling is cheap therapy

So today I have had another symptom to add to my list of "does this mean I'm pregnant" symptoms. I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Anyone else out there just all over the place?????

Another 2WW.....If I only knew when it started!! According to my "calendar" I should not have ovul ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Why do I do this to myself?????

Here I am, another 2WW and another 14 days of pure suffering. I swear to myself that I will not obsess over i ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Frustrated and confused

UUUGGGHHHHHH!!!!! Oh ladies I am so confused! AF was due Monday but so far no sign of her. I feel like I am ...

8 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

2DPO AF due 12/26 looking for cycle buddy

I am (probably) 2DPO. No real symptoms, just had a bad headache this morning that lasted only until I had my ...

37 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Is the metallic taste some women get like an iron taste (like blood)?

The "metallic taste" on the TWW symptom chart, is it an iron taste? I had never had it but today I ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Back on the TTC Journey

I am supposed to be going to my first DA Thursday and having an ultrasound to see my LO but unfortunately the ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago