Community post

Journal

Holy Crap my boobs are sore!!!

So for about 6-7 days my boobs have been sore, today however, they are killing me. To the point I have done a google search for something to do to ease up the discomfort. So far all I've found is buy a bigger bra. Usually about 5 days before AF I get tender breasts but its usually only at night when I take off my bra. I have on my bra still but they are hurting bad. My family might say I'm irritable a bit. I might disagree and say I'm just defending the fact that I am probably right. I really have no idea how many DPO I am because I'm all over the place. First I was basing it on the night I "felt" like I did but now I'm going by a positive OPK. I could be anywhere from 8 to 12 DPO. AF is due between the 28th and 31st. I'm never what you would say regular but it seems more sporadic now that I need to know when everything is happening.

Symptoms:
SORE BOOBS!!!
Bloated
Stuffy nose
Sleepy all the time

Mood:
Still swinging between happy, irritable, depressed and poor me

Tests:
None

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo