Community post

Discussion

2DPO AF due 12/26 looking for cycle buddy

I am (probably) 2DPO. No real symptoms, just had a bad headache this morning that lasted only until I had my morning coffee (yes I am still on the caffiene). due 12/26. Really hoping she doesn't show. Looking for a cycle buddy to hang out during this TWW and compare symptoms with!

37 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 37 Replies | Last Page

hi im with you on this tww..

i am 6dpo, cd23.. bloating, nausea, feeling tired and sleepy since yesterday.. mild headaches.. my mood swings are incomprehesible .. cramps on my hips and thighs..

hope these are promising signs..

12 years ago

I'll join in on this one too! AF is due 12/26 here too. This is my first month on Metformin, and have recently been diagnosed with PCOS, so I'm HOPING that the Metformin has had enough time to kick in and work!! Haven't had any symptoms yet, but I usually don't at this early in the game :)

12 years ago

Hey Guys I am due Dec 26th too! I have been puking the last two mornings which is impossible to be morning sickness. I cannot wait till Monday when i start testing every two days.. see if those Ultra Sensitive Tests work!

User Image

12 years ago

I'm due the 26th, too!! I've been nauseous, some puking, dull cramps and lower back pain, and really moody. Hoping for my !!!

12 years ago

I'm expecting right around there too and I'm really hoping it doesn't show up. Today I've had kinda sore breasts and I'm desperatly thirsty but other than that not much. Just praying that I get a BFP when I POAS.

[img]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/testing-1325052000z9z7z5z12.png" border="0" alt="User Image" class="forum_image" />[/img]

User Image

12 years ago

im due on the 24th.. right now i have cramps on my stomach.. nausea still active.. i have it since this morning.. my breast are so tender.. i had these symptoms since sunday.. hope these are good signs..

hope we all get our

i'll try testing next week..

to all you ladies and

12 years ago

I'll join!:) AF is due 12/26 also and I am on CD 17 of a 25-26 day cycle.. The only thing I have experienced is headaches that started at 2dpo, nausea that started at 3 dpo but stops once I eat breakfast, and bloating that started today.

User Image Hoping for a

12 years ago

Hey ladies. I'm 6Dpo & af due the 26th. This is my 2nd month ttc & I'm praying I get a BFP this christmas. I was getting sharp pains in my boobs increased CM bloated, feeling drained. Ughh lol tww feels forever lol

12 years ago

I am 4dpo, af is due the 26th as well, it's only my second cycle since I lost my baby boy at 18weeks, so I am not sure if it's right. My last cycle was only 26days and I O'd 3 days after my af. This month I O'd on the 13th. I've had back pain, nausea, tingling bbs, heartburn, and some light cramping. I want this so bad that I am just trying not to read too much into my symptoms, first off bc it's WAY too early, and second it's just stressful. Anyone else have any symptoms this early?

User Image

12 years ago

Hi, I'm 5dpo too and due on 26th. I had a few stabbing pains at 2 dpo, a tiny bit of spotting at 3dpo and have been really sore boobs today

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo