Posts by pupmomfornow

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Is it possible to have pg-related nausea between 1 and 11 dpo?

I believe I ovulated around December 26 (CD 11). Almost every morning from December 27 until today (January 2) ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

Shitty Things People Say When You're TTC

Let's compile a list of the shittiest (albeit usually well-meaning) things people say to us as we're TTC! ...

26 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

BBT dropped 2 days then rose day AF is due?

Has anyone with a BFP ever had your temp start to go down around when AF is due (still above cover line) but t ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Out of character slow/steady decline of BBT before and during period??

This is so bizarre so I wanted to know if anyone else had any insight into what this could mean. I know I am o ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Describe your boob feeling with a BFP!

I know this sounds ridiculous but I would love for all you ladies who have ever had a BFP to describe what you ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

My BBT charts are all over the place!

While I love the possibilities and knowledge I have by charting BBT, I have realized that my charts are pretty ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

BBT, Ovulation timing

Good morning, friends! This is TTC week and of course- i just came down with a nasty cold! We have BD ...

1 Reply      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

BBT question- 10+ days high

I read recently that if your BBT remains elevated for 10+ days, thats a good sign of pregnancy. My questions i ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

BBT- triphasic? Possibility?

Last month, my post ovulation temps were all over the board- up and down between 98.3 to 97.5. This month, my ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Arguments, Chinese Herbs, Acupuncture, and a General Rant

My husband finally agreed to us trying acupuncture before heading to the doctors. We both went once and I got ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago