Posts by pupmomfornow

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Shitty Things People Say When You're TTC

Let's compile a list of the shittiest (albeit usually well-meaning) things people say to us as we're TTC! ...

26 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

BBT, Ovulation timing

Good morning, friends! This is TTC week and of course- i just came down with a nasty cold! We have BD ...

1 Reply      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Arguments, Chinese Herbs, Acupuncture, and a General Rant

My husband finally agreed to us trying acupuncture before heading to the doctors. We both went once and I got ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

9 DPO Symptoms + BBT Dip at 7 DPO

Hello, friends! Today I am 9 DPO and CD 21. AF isn't due until CD 31 or so so I have some time to wait! ...

4 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

How long did you TTC on your own before going to OBGYN?

Just curious how long you all waited before heading to the doctor? Some say 6 months, some say a year. Bon ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

12 DPO Intense Cramps- 13 DPO Still No AF?

While it's normal for me to have cramps for a couple hours before AF arrives, I experienced INTENSE period cra ...

5 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

5 DPO and EWCM??

I ovulated around 5 days ago, had 3 solid tries during that time (I know you're supposed to hit 4 days in a ro ...

2 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Driving Myself Nuts

Hi, all! I am new here and not very up with the lingo so excuse me as I muddle through all this! Happy to have ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

No more pages