Community post

Discussion

12 DPO Intense Cramps- 13 DPO Still No AF?

While it's normal for me to have cramps for a couple hours before AF arrives, I experienced INTENSE period cramps ALL DAY yesterday and still no AF in sight. I don't want to get my hopes up but this seems out of the ordinary for me...anyone else experience this? Any insight?

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I also cramp right before af shows up then after she starts they go away. I'm 12dpo today my period due tomorrow and was camping on and off this morning so I tested and got my BFP. Hopefully it's good news for you good luck sweetie.

Have u tested yet??

7 years ago

Congratulations, @JessaBear29!! How exciting for you!!

I haven't tested yet. I'm too nervous haha- I will tomorrow morning if still no AF. I counted my cycle days for the last few months and they've been getting shorter since June (34 days) until last month (27) days. We did SME this cycle so hoping it stuck!

7 years ago • Post starter

Thank you I thought after I posted didn't mean to rub it in your face about my bfp just wanted to give you some hope. I will be checking in to see how things turn out with you. I'm really hope you get your bfp very soon.

7 years ago

Oh, no! We're sharing your joy! It's exciting!

Day 3 of period-like cramps (except more intense and longer lasting) and a BFN (I think). I threw the box of the tests away so Im not 100% sure what I'm looking for but I know there are no extra lines anywhere so I'd say that's a negative...

It's not over til AF sings but thinking 2016 may not be our year :(

Are you going to announce at Christmas or wait?

7 years ago • Post starter

I think we might wait a little while first because we've had a few losses, bummer on the negative tests. If not if not this month may 2017 be your lucky year.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo