Community post

Question

Is it possible to have pg-related nausea between 1 and 11 dpo?

I believe I ovulated around December 26 (CD 11). Almost every morning from December 27 until today (January 2), I have felt really nauseated in the mornings. A few days I was just waiting in the bathroom to vomit (it felt like I could any moment) but never did. I know symptoms really don't pop up until a few weeks after ovulation but I dont know what else this could be! I get a wave of nausea that lasts an hour or two and then it usually subsides. Any insight? Thanks in advance!

1 Answer • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Yes and No. Typically HCG doesn't get high enough until 5-6wks pregnant in order to start making people nauseous. You might just be sensitive to heightened progesterone which spikes after ovulation. HCG(Pregnancy Hormone) won't be high enough for quite some time, usually long after you get a positive HPT. Everyone is different but it's not likely to be 'pregnancy' per say. However while being pregnancy your progesterone rises even higher than normal but that still wouldn't happen until you at least get a positive HPT. Maybe your blood sugar is low or your eating habits have changed. Some people get pseudo-pregnancy symptoms as well. GL!

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo