Community post

Discussion

Driving Myself Nuts

Hi, all! I am new here and not very up with the lingo so excuse me as I muddle through all this! Happy to have found this forum.

This cycle was the first I used a ovulation prediction kit. It showed me ovulating a lot sooner than my app has (we've been loosely trying just using the app since May).

I know that even with the OPK and getting the right days (we had sex 2 days leading up to and the day of ovulation), there's only a 15-25% of getting pregnant.

So now 5 DPO, I am going crazy and trying, with no avail, to keep my crazy under control.

I have been experiencing sharper than normal lower right abdominal pain, I'm more clumsy than normal- like my equilibrium is off, and a little higher appetite. I may be a little more tired and/or grumpy than normal.

I feel like all of these things I could totally be reading into and could happen any time for a number of reasons. I really don't want to be disappointed (but let's face it, I will be if that evil red aunt flo comes no matter what).

I definitely don't "feel pregnant" whatever that could mean but I feel more confident than past months- if only because I know we hit the right days.

Anyone else with me here? Tips to stay distracted?

0 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo