Posts by pupmomfornow

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Did anyone cut out/cut down caffeine around ovulation for a BFP?

I know there's a lot of advice out there about limiting caffeine in order to conceive. Did anyone out there do ...

3 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

9 DPO Symptoms + BBT Dip at 7 DPO

Hello, friends! Today I am 9 DPO and CD 21. AF isn't due until CD 31 or so so I have some time to wait! ...

4 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

SMEP + Clearblue Advanced Digital OPK?

I am again doing the Sperm Meets Egg plan but this cycle I am using the Clearblue advanced digital OPK. My que ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

What is protocol/steps when you visit OB after TTC 6mo?

I think I am almost to the point of being concerned and ready to make an appointment with my OBGYN. My questio ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

How long did you TTC on your own before going to OBGYN?

Just curious how long you all waited before heading to the doctor? Some say 6 months, some say a year. Bon ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

12 DPO Intense Cramps- 13 DPO Still No AF?

While it's normal for me to have cramps for a couple hours before AF arrives, I experienced INTENSE period cra ...

5 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

5 DPO and EWCM??

I ovulated around 5 days ago, had 3 solid tries during that time (I know you're supposed to hit 4 days in a ro ...

2 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Irrational anger and/or moodiness at 9dpo?

I am 9 DPO and so far have not been convinced that I am PG. Have noticed more moodiness than normal over the p ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Driving Myself Nuts

Hi, all! I am new here and not very up with the lingo so excuse me as I muddle through all this! Happy to have ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago