Posts by AshiraRayne

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

EWCM with closed cervix after ovulation??

I've been charting on FF for the past 8 cycles with a consistent O on CD14 (sometimes 13), without fail. This ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Could This Be a Problem if You're High Risk?

I didn't know where else to post this since there isn't a category for it. I'm 38 and high risk. I've been t ...

1 Reply      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Cycle Buddies - Ovulation Aug. 8 - 10th (or close to)

I just started a new cycle July 24th and am looking for cycle buddies! The last couple months, I've had a 25- ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

For Mom's - Different Symptoms With Girls than Boys?

This is just for fun! :D For those who've carried to term or had gender revealed by ultrasound or early test ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Anyone Implant as Early as 4dpo?

I've been ttc for 4 years and have had a couple mc and cp. I know that implantation is typically 6 to 12 dpo ...

3 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Things to Do During the TWW

It's hard not to drive yourself insane while you count the days and watch for every little sign and symptom th ...

1 Reply      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Pregnancy Brain?? No Possible Way... right?

This is really silly, especially after I JUST told someone last week that this is waaayyy too early for pregna ...

1 Reply      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Fertility After a MC or CP - When to Try Again

After I had my miscarriage of my first pregnancy back in late 2014, I had a bit of a dry spell. At the time, ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Odd Cycle But Pattern Forming

This cycle started 3 days early due to a cp last cycle and then I ovulated earlier than anticipated. So far t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

TWW - Mid to Late July

I'm new to the site, but not new to ttc. I've been ttc for 4 years, still trying for my first and looking for ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago