Community post

Question

Anyone Implant as Early as 4dpo?

I've been ttc for 4 years and have had a couple mc and cp. I know that implantation is typically 6 to 12 dpo and that hcg doesn't start to show up in your system until after implantation. But this is the second cycle that I've had implantation symptoms at 4dpo (maybe 5dpo). Last cycle I had the same thing and had a cp. A few days ago I spoke to a woman who got her first faint line at 6dpo and later had her BFP. She had confirmed ovulation that cycle and had faint positives on several different brands of HPT from 6dpo. While I know it's highly unusual, I'm wondering if early implantation might be typical for some women and if it might be connected to frame size.

Poll:
Yes, I had implantation symptoms at 4dpo and went on to get my BFP. (0 votes)
Yes, I had implantation symptoms at 4dpo but didn't get a BFP. (0 votes)
I always get implantation symptoms early. (1 votes)
I never get implantation symptoms before 6dpo. (3 votes)
I have no idea. (0 votes)

3 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

No, but I heard it can happen & is rare.

7 years ago

I know ladies in here that have had BFP's at 8DPO and 9DPO so they had to have implanted at like 4, 5, or 6DPO so yes it is possible. But I believe everything is possible, just pray about it

7 years ago

I did my last pregnancy because my hpt came back a clear positive 7dpo

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo