Posts by Lindseyx45

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Nuvaring fell out during week 2

My last period started on 12/3/17. On 12/16/17 and 12/17/17 fiancé and I had sex. It was on 12/17 that ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Possibly pregnant? On Nuvaring

3 months ago I switched to Nuvaring from the pill. DH and I were going to wait until the spring to start ttc. ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Pregnant on Nuvaring?

I've been in Nuvaring for about 4 months since I couldn't remember to take my pill. My dr said I could lea ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Chances of being pregnant on BC but messed up.

Pretty much I'm horrible at remembering to take the pill. I missed my period in Aug 28. Went to the dr all tes ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Af not due for one more week.

My lmp was July 31. Not sure when I ovulated but had some light pink cm Monday on and off. Tuesday brown cm in ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Spotting when af isn't due for 11 more days?

I don't know when I ovulated but my lmp was July 31. Monday I had light pink cm on and off throughout the ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Spotting 11 days before period?

Not really sure when I ovulated but my lmp was July 31. Monday I had light pink cm on and off though out t ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Tingling feeling in stomach? 9 weeks

So I had 2 faint positives this morning and if they are correct I should be 9w2d. The past few days I've felt ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Pregnancy test fell in water...

I took one of the dollar store tests this morning and it looked negative to me. When I went to wash the cup ou ...

3 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Dark brown discharge instead of period?

My lmp was Nov 22 and was normal. Should've had another one on December 20 but never showed. I had blood work ...

3 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago