Posts by Lindseyx45

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Does dollar general sell $1 pregnancy test

Like how Walmart and dollar tree sell them for $1. Dollar general is the only lyrics thing close to me without ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

24 days late and brownish pink ewcm

My period is 24 days late and this morning I had brownish pink discharge but it was clear tint and super stret ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Ovulation without a period? Please read!!!!

Was supposed to have a period on December 20-27 but didn't. On January 1 I had some cramping why the dark brow ...

3 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

So confused. Can anyone help?

My period is 17 days late. I had a negative blood test at 9 days late and all my hpt are negative. The past 3 ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Watery cm??

So my period is 17 days late and all my tests were negative :( Today I had basically water looking cm. It w ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Af is 16 days late. All tests are negative :(

I had blood work and hpts when my period was 10 days late. Everything was negative. I'm so confused. I had and ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Trying to figure out if or when I ovulated? Help!!

My lmp was November 22. I was suppose to have another period on December 20 but it never showed. Did blood wor ...

3 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Sharp stabbing pain?

I had a sharp stabbing pain in the front of my vagina/uterus area. It felt like someone was scraping it with a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Possible symptoms? 22 dpo and period is one week late

So my period is one week late. The last test I took was Christmas morning and it was a BFN. Today I've been su ...

3 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Trying to be hopefully but feeling discouraged..

Af was suppose to start on Sunday the 20 and is late. I'm 16 dpo and got a BFN when I tested the day af was du ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago