Posts by Leigh2732

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Could being overweight affect pregnancy test accuracy?

I'm two days late, and haven't had my BFP yet. I've had lots of symptoms, sore breasts, nausea, spotting a few ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Are my cycles considered irregular?

I used to have very regular cycles, in my teens and twenties. Every 28 days, every fourth Thursday evening a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Are my cycles "irregular"?

I used to have very regular cycles, in my teens and twenties. Every 28 days, every fourth Thursday evening aro ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

If you can really only see the line when you hold it up to light, is it positive? (Poll)

I took a Target Up&up test this morning (10dpo). You can see a smudge or something when laying on the coun ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Anyone else 9dpo? Symptoms check!

After 8 months, and one chemical pregnancy, I'm really hoping this could be it! We BD'd on Saturday 12/19 ...

4 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Endo... When to seek help?

I could really use some help, and advice... I will take a moment to tell you about my history. Since I was ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Implantation to BFP??

For those who had clear implantation symptoms, how long after that were you able to get a positive pregnancy t ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Could I REALLY be pregnant?? Doubtful but hopeful

Hi all, A little background: I'm 31, and have endometrosis. At the age of 29, I had a 5 cm endometrioma rem ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

No more pages