Community post

Discussion

Anyone else 9dpo? Symptoms check!

After 8 months, and one chemical pregnancy, I'm really hoping this could be it!

We BD'd on Saturday 12/19 and Monday 12/21, and I think I ovulated on Tuesday 12/22. I have had so many symptoms, either I'm pregnant or coming down with something!
- wicked headache day after ovulation
- hightened smell, with smell aversions like woah!
- sudden onset nausea and dizziness
- possible implantation cramps Mon 12/28
- breast tenderness and sensitivity
- moodiness

Took a first response six days sooner this morning (period due Tuesday 01/05), and it was either negative or wicked wicked faint (can you tell I'm from New England?).

Anyone else in the same boat?

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm 8dpo and trying to stay realistic and not overanalyze my symptoms but it's so hard not to. I've been having leg and hip pain since yesterday, which I've never had before. A lot of my other symptoms are close to what I get before AF rears her ugly head but not usually this soon. I had a small dip in temp this morning. Up until yesterday was pretty sure I was out this month but now I'm not so sure. I'll keep my fc for you and hope to see your bfp post!! When are you planning on testing?

8 years ago

Took one this morning, and it was blank. Knowing me, I'll take another tomorrow morning too...

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm trying my hardest to fight testing too early this month. I'm thinking I'll be lucky to make it to my 10dpo goal. It seems like there's not enough hours in the day to get anything done but the amount of days seems to drag on FOREVER in the tww.

8 years ago

Well normally I'd be so busy but I'm a teacher on Christmas break, so I have a bit more sit-around-and-do-nothing time.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo