Posts by ArtyMeDonnaB

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Crying, irritable and more crying. :,-(

Wow... I should be over the moon. I did my last test and it was very strong this morning. But yesterday and ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Worrying....again!

I got a good BFP this morning at 13dpo. But oddly my nips have stopped being ultra tender like they have been ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Went to docs.

Well, I went to the doctors and he won't prescribe progesterone as its only those who have had 3 miscarriages ...

12 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Cautiously over the moon!!!

We are both a little too scared to get super excited...!!! I am off to the doctors today to discuss progester ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Bummed out.... :-(

Well yesterday at 9dpo I gave in and tested and got a very faint positive. Today at 10dpo... The second line ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Send me luck and positive thoughts please! Xxxx

Hi all. I ovulated 7 days ago.... And just like the last time I was pregnant i have very sore nips. Everythin ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Basal body temperature issues.... WTF! HELP!!

I normally do my bbt the moment I wake up... Before I move, before I get up etc... But this morning I was woke ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

I'm so upset :,-(

Officially reached a year of trying to conceive now. 2 miscarriages. One d&c. It gets harder on the so ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

What's the latest you've had a BFP? How many dpo were you?

I'm 14 days past dpo but no sign of af yet but no BFP. :-( Help!?

3 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Starting to think it didn't work.... :-(

I'm 13 dpo.... Still BFNs. I'm starting to think this month isn't going to work...weird how I felt SO positi ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago