Community post

Journal

Starting to think it didn't work.... :-(

I'm 13 dpo.... Still BFNs.
I'm starting to think this month isn't going to work...weird how I felt SO positive...
My fertility app says I'm not due af for 3 more days...
So I'm hoping it's just a slow bean.
My other two pregnancies ( that I mc) were obvious at 10 and 11dpo.
My children I didn't test with until days after missed period.
Sucks.
:-(

4 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Stay positive. It's not over until AF shows. And if it does try and think of it as a fresh new start next month. :-) Wishing you so much good luck that AF stays away :-) xxx

User image

8 years ago

Thankyou scuba chick.... The waiting is unbearable! This is a year of trying now and 2 miscarriages. Knowing that 80% of pregnancies are detectable by 10dpo... Makes me think this month hasn't worked... :-(
It's hard to be positive.... How long have you been trying? X

8 years ago • Post starter

I am sorry about the BFNs. We have been trying for 2 years and I don't expect anything else but a BFN. Setting expectations not too high helps. After all there is only a 20% chance for success every cycle. I hope it will happen for you soon.

8 years ago

Thanks Mozart.
I try hard not to over think everything.
We have no issues getting pregnant it seems- just I can't hold on to them... Which is odd as everything is ok down there.
Maybe it's just cos I'm older.... :-(

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo