Posts by tcinks

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Test day - CD 23!

Okay, I could hardly wait to get up and test this morning. I've been feeling some twinges and thought my breas ...

8 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

CD 19

The TWW has been a lot less stressful now that I have a 1 year old to chase after. :D I'm still itching to te ...

4 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Here we go again!

Now that my little guy is a year old, DH and I decided it's time to start TTC again! It's crazy to be back her ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

CD 24/8dpo

So I put the cycle day because I'm never 100% of ovulation, I didn't test or temp. We DTD a lot this cycle , s ...

8 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

CD 3

So this has been an odd cycle. I started taking those supplements last week but I didn't think it would change ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Anyone heard of or used maca or serrapeptase?

I've been doing lots of reading on these two and I think I might give them a try next cycle. I've read lots of ...

4 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 1

Well, that was quite an emotional cycle. I still don't believe that I didn't get pregnant, all the conditions ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

7dpo, already convinced I'm pregnant! Lol ;)

Well this cycle has been really good , gobs of fertile cm and lots of DTD! I know I'm optimistic every cycle, ...

7 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

CD 25

Bfn this morning. :( I really did think this was our cycle. What is going on with my body?!

5 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

CD 23

I'm really terrible at tracking my cycle, so I don't always know when I ovulate. So I'm just going by CD ;) I ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago