Posts by tcinks

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

5dpo

Well, I caved in and tested this morning. Haha. Only 5 days...I didn't get my bfp before until 10. I knew it'd ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Looking for a buddy or two :)

I know there are lots of boards out there but they get to be so long and it is hard to keep up with everyone! ...

18 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 16!

Well, according to my fertility app, I should O today! But I almost think I felt myself O yesterday...but I am ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 12

So we finally dtd last night! I'm not temping our anything special, just tracking my cm. ..which worked before ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 5

Well af seems to be almost gone! Just some light spotting today, hoping tomorrow well be the last of her. It ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Still waiting for cycle to regulate, need support! :)

Hi ladies. So it's been nine weeks now since my miscarriage and my body still seems all out of whack! I was so ...

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

TTC after a miscarriage

I didn't think I'd be back on here for quite a while, but here I am. I lost my precious boy at 13/14 weeks. He ...

12 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

miscarriage due to celiac disease/gluten?

Anyone have this ? I have not been diagnosed but suspect I might have it. I never even heard of it until abou ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Dollar Tree ovulation tests

I know lots of women use these, I'm just trying to figure out more about how they work. The last time I concei ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Successfully conceiving after miscarriage?

These past 9 or 10 weeks have been so exciting, and full of ups and downs. If I had known how this would end, ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago