Posts by tcinks

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

Can't believe I'm back here again so soon. :(

Some of you who are also over on CMP already know, I lost my angel last Thursday at 21+5. She brought us so ...

6 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Missing all you ladies!

I check back here almost every day to see updates from all you wonderful ladies who were so supportive and enc ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Tested again today with a frer

Very clear positive! :D I'm just a nervous wreck now. With my first trimester of my first pregnancy , I was pr ...

13 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

9 or 10dpo...tested today!

Well...I think I may have the start of a bfp. Please go check my image and tell me what you think! Trying not ...

12 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Just waiting....5 or 6dpo

So I'm not entirely sure what day I'm on, I've been trying to be a little more relaxed this cycle and keep my ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Any other ladies waiting to try again after a miscarriage?

Hi ladies, it's been a month since my miscarriage and still bleeding and waiting for hcg to go away (@ 42 last ...

103 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 11

Well today has been pretty good. I went to the doctor this morning expecting the sonohysterogram procedure, b ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Well, she got me

AF arrived today. I'm mostly glad, because I knew she was coming and didn't want to keep getting my hopes up e ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

12dpo, bfn with frer. I'm calling it :(

As the title says, another bfn. :( No AF yet, but I'm expecting her to show any minute. I'm pretty down of cou ...

9 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

9dpo...BFN

I felt last night like I do before AF comes, kind of crampy and tingly. Hard to describe. But I decided to tes ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago