Posts by tcinks

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

CD 12 and feeling hopeful

I don't know why I get my hopes up every month, but I do. I always come up with a new plan that I'm SURE will ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

CD 2

Feeling absolutely lousy! Af is kicking my butt, I've barely been out of bed today. I wasn't too confident thi ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

3dpo

So we waited one cycle then decided to start trying. It was a more relaxed cycle, only BD 3 times. But hopeful ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

So hard not to try!

Well I'm not supposed to be trying until after I get testing done in a few weeks. But I'm pretty sure I'm clos ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Follow-up appointment

Well I took a ton of raspberry leaf pills over the weekend and I think that helped things move along. I passed ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Back again :(

I'd been spotting on and off since week 6. I felt like something was wrong because my symptoms weren't that st ...

8 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Pregnant after a loss - no living children

I'm a part of other loss groups, but sometimes it's hard to hear women talk about the children they have a ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Can it be?

These past 7-8 months since losing Selah have been miserable. Unlike after my first loss, my body bounced bac ...

8 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Rise in heart rate as an early pregnancy sign?

I saw this on another pregnancy site I'm on and thought it was interesting. Maybe some of you ladies already k ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

The tww has begun

Well, this cycle hasn't been too bad. We didn't dtd as much as I'd have liked, but I think it was enough. Also ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago