Posts by babymama2015

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

can you ovulate early?

i normally have a 28 day cycle, i got 2 very opk positives on cd 10 and 11. i bd on cd11 and tested again on ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

different ovulation dates??

so i use the app glow and according to that from my info O day was 10/31 but another site said 10/30 so im eit ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

ovulation?

i hade sex 2 days before ovulation... could i still catch the egg for pregnancy?

3 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

chances are??

can i get pregnant from having sex 3-4 days prior to ovulation?

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

14dpo

I'm sure AF will arrive today.. But good luck ladies and lots of baby dust your way!

3 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

first response question

Has anyone gotten a bfp five days before missed period? I know first response says 6 days sooner but how accu ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

14dpo-af due today

So af hasn't shown up yet.. Not really having any cramps like usual but I'm out of tests.. Breast are slightly ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

13dpo

So starting to feel discouraged and bummed.. just learned of a friends pregnancy and while I'm happy for her I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

10dpo and wondering..

So bfn this morning.. Testing with internet strips so not sure how accurate or reliable they are.. Af due Frid ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

testing early?

OK so think I'm going to test later.. I just have a feeling I'm pregnant..

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago