Posts by babymama2015

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

14dpo

I'm sure AF will arrive today.. But good luck ladies and lots of baby dust your way!

3 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

15dpo

So I have a question.. Is fmu better than SMU? I've heard that SMU is better..my AF was due yesterday and I go ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

15dpo

Still no AF..was due yesterday..

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

2dpo

So here I am at 2dpo.. Having minor cramps but nothing really obvious.. Did cervix check yesterday and it was ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

cycle buddies

Anyone else on cycle day 10?

4 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

10dpo bfn?

So yesterday at 9dpo I had some spotting but just took test tonight at 10dpo and was bfn..am I not pregnant or ...

4 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

9dpo and spotting

Im 9dpo and having some spotting.. AF isn't due for another 5 days.. I've also been sick with a cold for last ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

12dpo

OK ladies so I woke up at 230am and decided to poas..but then fell asleep waiting for results lol..woke up to ...

5 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

pregnancy tests online

So has anyone got Internet cheapies from Amazon.com? I just ordered some strips just wondering if they come in ...

0 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

waiting to ovulate

So I'm 2 days away from ovulation and experiencing some cramps tonigh.. Their kinda all over cramps lol..just ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago