Posts by babymama2015

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

curious about implantion

So I'm 7dpo and bloated and crampy..I know they say that implantion doesn't usually happen until at least ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

5dpo

So having some mild cramps and feel a heaviness in lowers tummy area and feel bloated..AF due end of the month ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

another cycle

So here I am at 1 dpo lol AF due around the 28th so hoping this is my month..promised myself I'm not going to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Ovulation bleeding?

So after we BD tonight I noticed that the discharge had a reddish brown tint to it..it wasn't rough sex but I ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Ovulation day

So after we BD tonight I noticed that the discharge had some reddish brown tint to it.. It was rough sex but I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

new cycle

Well I'm on CD 12 today.. Ovulation is supposed to be valentines day so how perfect :) we BD last 4 days and w ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Spotting after positive

So I'm 16dpo today and AF 3 days late and have some brown discharge today.. Is it AF coming or is it normal at ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

update

Well I think AF showed today.. Brown discharge getting heavier.. Not red or pink yet but feel out this cycle.. ...

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Can I be pregnant?

So here I am cd30 and 15dpo and AF due yesterday and no sign of it..got a faint positive day before AF due but ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

15dpo

So I have a question.. Is fmu better than SMU? I've heard that SMU is better..my AF was due yesterday and I go ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago