Posts by babymama2015

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

4dpo symptoms

OK so I don't know if it's a symptom but few days ago my face has broken out..I usually have good skin so not ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

pregnancy strips

So I just received my test strips in the mail..anyone use them before? They are one step urine pregnancy tests

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

2 or 3 dpo? confused

So I felt ovulation cramps the 15th and 16th..which one of those days do I count as ovulation day? Because I'm ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

2dpo

I'm 2dpo and nothing major to report lol minor cramps today and did cervix check yesterday and it was high and ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

1dpo

Well I'm officially in the tww ..let the obsessing begin lol

7 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

pregnancy tests online

So has anyone got Internet cheapies from Amazon.com? I just ordered some strips just wondering if they come in ...

0 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Sex 3 days before ovulation

Anyone have sex 3-4 days prior to ovulation and get pregnant? Having O like cramps tonight

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

waiting to ovulate

So I'm 2 days away from ovulation and experiencing some cramps tonigh.. Their kinda all over cramps lol..just ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

waiting to ovulate

Having some cramps tonight so hopefully will be ovulating soon..can't wait to get in the tww :)

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

waiting to ovulate

So wasn't able to BD this morning before boyfriend went to work so hopefully I got enough BD days in lol.. O d ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago