Posts by lifeslyrics

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

11 DPO, thought I had a BFP...

Well, my symptoms have remained about the same. Sore bbs and very, very tired. Other than that, some mild cram ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Symptom tracking!

Well today I'm 8 or 9 dpo and thought it would be best to jot down some symptoms. Last month I over-analyzed l ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Advice needed, much appreciated!

Hey ladies, So I'm having a strange cycle and hoping any of you out there could give me some advice or perh ...

3 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

TWW is killer!

I know all of you that are in the TWW right now are probably feeling similar to me right now...counting down a ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Anyone experience any unusual symptoms-nose bleeds??

Hey everyone. Well I'm only 6dpo today, so wasn't really expecting to experience too many symptoms yet, but to ...

3 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

5 DPO, fingers crossed.

Well I'm officially on the TWW train and let me say, it is not fun. To begin with, I am not a patient person w ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

How long did it take you?

Hello everyone! I am new here and TTC my first child with my husband. I joined this site because I thought ...

7 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Month 2, TTC

I recently found this site and I am so glad I did. I definitely need a place where I can find others to relate ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages