Community post

Discussion

Anyone experience any unusual symptoms-nose bleeds??

Hey everyone. Well I'm only 6dpo today, so wasn't really expecting to experience too many symptoms yet, but today I have been feeling off. I wouldn't say I'm nauseous, but definitely a little queasy and slightly dizzy earlier. I also randomly had a nose bleed today! I say randomly because I never get nose bleeds and haven't had one in probably 6 years...last time I had one was from the dry heat in Vegas. Anyone else ever experience these symptoms this early on?

Any input is appreciated! Thanks ladies!

User Image

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Interestingly I got a blood nose on CD6 and CD7 (which I very infrequently get) and I am pregnant. Hope these are good signs for you!!!

10 years ago

Thank you so much for you reply, Shelob. I woke up very early this morning with cramping, not sure if AF is coming or not cause I'm 7 days early if that's the case. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

And a HUGE congratulations to you on your BFP!!!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I recorded "odd pains" at 7 dpo. Cramping can be implantation. Time will tell :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo