Community post

Discussion

TWW is killer!

I know all of you that are in the TWW right now are probably feeling similar to me right now...counting down and hoping for that BFP!

What symptoms are you ladies out there having? Yesterday and today I have had on again, off again mild headaches. And today, some mild cramping. But nothing too out of the ordinary so I am trying my best not to read into these symptoms too much!

Lots of luck to all of you out there!

User Image

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I was just thinking that this 2WW can go die, its horrible! I have the worst patience :)

Anyways, at first I just felt pregnant and had some cramping at 6/7 dpo, now I am 11dpo and got a bfn today and yesterday. I think I am testing too early but it clears my head.

The only symptom I have now is extreme exhaustion and creamy cm, nothing else really. Usually before AF comes I have sore bbs, cramps, and moodyness. I have none of these and AF comes in less than a week.

Every woman I talk too said they almost had no symptoms until right before their expected period so I am just going to wait.

Good Luck!

10 years ago

Hi JennaAshley0920! I hear you there, patience is definitely not my strong suit. How are you feeling today? All of your symptoms sound really promising! Please keep me updated on your progress, I'll keep you in my thoughts with fingers crossed for a BFP!

I am 8 dpo today and I really haven't had too many symptoms either other than the mild cramping and headaches which I'm chalking up to stress. Today I'm not feeling anything at all! I have a feeling I may be out this month, but I suppose we'll see. AF is due next week, but the last few months she has been late by anywhere from a couple days to 11 days! So unfortunately, being a day or two late for me won't be the sign!

Good luck, I hope I hear good news from you soon!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo