Posts by AshleyxoMontanez

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

cd 11 maybe 2nd round of Clomid?

Going to be starting my 2nd round of Clomid if that's what you wanna call it. Took it a year ago only one roun ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

2nd miscarriage in a row, anybody been through this?

well I miscarried April 2013 at 6 weeks and now I find myself sitting here in the hospital letting you all kno ...

7 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

ectopic preg, took the mtx shot, anyone wanna talk?

Was told last night at the hospital that my pregnancy was ectopic and decided to take the mtx shot since my le ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

How many people have seen a heart beat at 6w2d?

Biggest scare off this pregnancy so far I started bleeding at 4w5d for a few days and now stopped. Levels stil ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

bleeding, maybe miscarriage but hcg levels rising?

Ok so saturday went to hospital because I was 4w5d for spotting then turned to heavy bleeding for one day with ...

5 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Pulling feeling behind belly button? 11dpo

Just started feeling this pulling behind my belly button and wondering what it is. I've heard that it can be e ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Has anyone had dry cm when taking clomid?

Today is my second day taking my first round of clomid. I've read in some women it drys them out and is not a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Cd 1, TTC, need buddies!

TTC #2 after miscarriage April 2013, starting 1st round on clomid on cd's 3-7

54 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Anyone experience diarrhea while taking clomid?!

Started my first dose yesterday 100mg. Woke up this morning with diarrhea. Anyone have this problem? Thank ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Last day of clomid today, should I take some for cm?

Today is my last day of my first cycle of 100mg clomid. Just wondering if I should take something for my cm. I ...

5 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago