Community post

Discussion

ectopic preg, took the mtx shot, anyone wanna talk?

Was told last night at the hospital that my pregnancy was ectopic and decided to take the mtx shot since my levels were only 1700 something at 6w and was nervous about surgery. Anyone been through this? Nervous that my tube could still rupture but trying to stay positive.

Just need some buddies to help me get through this and anyone with support would be great!

Thanks

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

If your doctor felt there was no need for surgery you shouldn't worry yourself too much. I am sorry abt the ectopic though, its gutting.
I had an ectopic May of 2012 and unfortunately it raptured my right fallopian tube, resulting in an emergency laparoscopy. If they had detected it earlier they may have been able to just give me the shot. But sadly all my hpts were bfn except for the last one i took 3days before the rupture.
Will keep you in my prayers, for all to go well without further incident.
Talk to doctor if your concerns persist. And obviously if yu feel sharp pain.
Hope that helped.

9 years ago

Just came across this post and saw your name! Ugh!!!!! Ugh!!! Nothing good to say so I won't even try! Hopefully this is over for you soon! Ugh!
For now, I will send you happy tube dust- with baby dust to follow in a few weeks.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo