Community post

Discussion

Cd 1, TTC, need buddies!

TTC #2 after miscarriage April 2013, starting 1st round on clomid on cd's 3-7

54 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 54 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ashleyxo! I'm pretty new here myself, I am TTC #2 ( just started this month) My son is 10 and I had him with my first husband.

Sending you lots of and !

User Image Taking first test at 8dpo then every other day.

10 years ago

Thanks! Krissykat1006! We have been ttc since may, Nervous about starting clomid! Hoping it works first cycle! What cd are you on? Lots of baby dust!!

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm on cycle day 20 and 4dpo. Pretty nervous here as well, my last two cycles were 21 days which were out of the norm for me but I had just started trying the Paleo diet so I think my body was adjusting to the new way of eating...or at least that's what I hope, cause before that I was a pretty regular 26 day cycle gal. But I had some massive ovulation pains cycle day 15 and 16 which leads me optomistic that maybe I'm going back on my regular schedule lol!
So now I am in the 2ww and just trying not to over think every little thing, keeping myself busy with craft projects and what not.

Can't wait to see how the Clomid works for you! And so happy I am finding a few people here...this place seems like a ghost town!

10 years ago

I know! I feel like I reply with no responses very often! Going to be starting the clomid later this evening and hoping that I don't have any bad side effects, as I work 2nd shift so I will be at work when I take it. Where are you from? My cycles are normal. Af shows up every 30 days with out fail! My husband has 4 children from another woman so we know that he doesn't have a problem lol! And my hormone levels are all good only thing the dr said was 1 of my tubes are partially blocked so I think I should have a great response to the clomid, looks like we'll find out! Glad I have someone to talk to about things!

I am from southern Arkansas :)

I don't know a lot about Clomid side effects, but yeah...hopefully you wont get any. Its one thing to be sick at home, but at work brings on a whole new level of suckage lol! And it sounds like everything else should go great so all you need is one to stick :D

Today is day 21 of my cycle so if I can make it through today and tomorrow with no AF then I think I can breath a little easier and know my cycle straightened back out.

10 years ago

What made your cycle all wacky? And yes I'm hoping that it happens soon & sticks! Your from far far away! I'm in Rhode Island.

I'm not 100% sure, honestly....we started doing Paleo eating...which is clean eating... those months and that's the only thing that we did differently. I don't remember being super stressed about anything at all...it was weird though, cause I am a pretty regular 28/30 cycle. But I have made it through cycle day 21 *knock on wood* with no AF today so looks like 6dpo and still hoping tomorrow :D

You may be the first person I've ever met from Rhode Island lol, I know a lot of people from the other 12 colonies, but this may be a first.

And I have to confess, sigh... I peed on a stick tonight. it was BFN but I wasn't expecting it to be a positive...I jus HAD to check

10 years ago

Well I have my fingers crossed for you that you do get your bfp! It's still early 9dpo don't get upset because you could still get ur bfp in a few days. & I need to confess I'm a poas addict! Lol last cycle starting from 9dpo up until I got my period at 14dpo. Well you would be one of the couple people I know from there. I used to live in Branson, MO so I knew a couple ppl from Harrison, AK

Well we can join POAS Anonymous together :P

10 years ago

Hahaahahaah! You just made me laugh so hard! That's hilarious!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo